Creating a partnership with Big Brothers Big Sisters benefits America’s most important asset - Our Children.
Our partners make it possible!
Each one of our partners helps start something.
Successful partnerships with businesses, foundations, and organizations are fundamental to supporting children. They provide for children in need and contribute to brighter futures, better schools, and stronger communities for all.
- unite your company’s charitable giving with Big Brothers Big Sisters, protecting and providing a better future for America's children. Learn more>
- with Big Brothers Big Sisters provide the opportunity for employees or members of your organization to volunteer in the community. Our volunteer programs also build teamwork and employee engagement. Learn more>
- provide grants that enable tremendous organization-wide growth in the number of children served.
- understand the importance of helping children and support our services in communities across the country.
- support our mission with necessary grants and fundamental initiatives.
Start a partnership with us.
Supporting Big Brothers Big Sisters has never been easier. If you want to discuss becoming a:
- Cause-marketing sponsor, contact Lakethia Glenn, at lglenn@bbbsmidsouthorg or 901.323.5440
- Volunteer partner, contact Yolanda Webb, at email@example.com or 901.323.5440
- Foundation or corporate philanthropy donor, contact Susan George, Executive Director, at firstname.lastname@example.org or 901.323.5440
- Community or government partner, contact Susan George, Executive Director, at email@example.com or 901.323.5440